Intex – One of the Safest Investments to Make
When looking for an above-ground pool you should know that Intex are currently one of the best brands to invest in. This company made a name for itself by providing the most reliable, well-built pools and pool parts on the market. The Intex Family Size Round Metal Frame Pool Set is no different. It is a cheap investment that provides amazing value for money and that also brings joy to your family and friends during those hot summer days. This particular pool is very generous in terms of space, it is easy to assemble and it comes with all the right parts already integrated within the price.
This Intex 12×30 metal frame pool is incredibly durable. Because it comes with the Intex badge, it provides stability and high safety levels. It is ready to be used in as little as 30 minutes and it can accommodate your entire family. It looks nice, it costs less than most of its competitors and it can fit in medium sized backyards with ease.
Main Features of The 12×30 Intex Metal Frame Pool Set
Rust-resistant, galvanized Steel Frames are strong and durable for years of backyard fun;
Rust-resistant, steel frames are strong and durable for years of backyard fun;
SUPER-TOUGH laminated sidewalls are triple strong – 3 separate layers of material for extra strength and durability;
Convenient drain plug connects to garden hose so water can be drained away from pool or house area;
Set-up and maintenance DVD included;
Easy to assemble – Ready for water in 30 minutes;
Approximate Set-up Size: 12 ft. x 30 in (366cm x 76cm);
Water Capacity (90%): 1,718 Gal (6,503 L);
What’s So Special? – Getting Exactly What You Paid For
This Intex metal frame pool is a lot of pool for this little money. This is probably the thing that makes it so special. The exterior is pretty nicely designed too. Besides the look, the Intex family size pool set is also one of the most durable products of its kind. It comes with strong exterior pipes that properly hold the tough blue vinyl. Honesty is another strongpoint with all Intex products.
Not many know that manufacturers usually measure the bottom of the above-ground pool, which ends up being a few feet shorter than advertised. This is not the case with the Intex pool. You get exactly what you buy. I actually measured the 12 feet across the top and I am very happy to say that it was just a few inches shorter. That is pretty awesome!
This metal frame pool is a low cost product that provides a lot more than expected. The fact that it will outlast most of its more expensive competitors says a lot. It looks and feels just as advertised and it provides a lot of fun for your entire family. It is spacious for a $200 price range product and it comes with no major issues. It looks nice and it is easy to set up.
Details worth Looking Out For
The ladder is a bit flimsy, but other than that all is good. Make sure that after you unbox the Intex metal frame pool you check out all the parts. Some customers complained about the fact that this above ground pool had one or two leeks, but I guess that depends on the delivery and several other factors that are not directly related to Intex. Other customers had problems with the pumps that may wear out a bit quicker than expected.
Intex 12x30 Metal Frame PoolThis Intex above ground pool is easy to put together. The only problem is that you need a perfectly flat surface otherwise things could go down-hill. I recommend using an additional reinforcement structure, besides the ground cloth provided by Intex. The setting up process should take around 30 minutes which makes it the perfect pool for impromptu parties or quick relaxation sessions.
Personal Experience – Great for the Kids
I used this Intex swimming pool a while back. It is a bit small for my taste, but my kids loved it. They said it was the best pool we ever had. They liked the fact that even if it is made of plastic-like material, it feels safe and sturdy. We had it around for a long time now and it still looks great. The only thing we had to change was the pump that simply died after a few months.
I strongly recommend using something like a Gorilla Pad in addition to the ground pad provided by Intex. This way you will make sure things are running smooth. An uneven terrain can ruin even a product as durable as this metal frame pool.
Perfect for a Family Weekend
This Intex metal frame pool is exactly the product suggested by the name Intex provided. It is a family pool that is just big enough to fit three or four kids and two adults. I don’t recommend it if you plan on throwing a party for more than 3 adults. It is not big enough.
This Intex pool set is a great investment to make. It looks nice, it is easy to set up and it provides loads of fun without costing all that much. According to testimonials, this pool will stay in the family for quite some time if you take good care of it. If you spread the investment across three or four years, you will get how good this pool is in terms of value for money.
This Intex metal frame pool is one of the best choices a family could make. It is easy to set up and it can be done by only one person. It has a nice feel to it and it is considered very affordable.
More information about other best above ground pool reviews, find here
Chủ Nhật, 24 tháng 4, 2016
Thứ Tư, 2 tháng 3, 2016
Sleep Innovations 10-inch Sure Temp Memory Foam Mattress is an innovative mattress guaranteed to provide you a completely satisfactory sleeping experience. If the purpose of sleep is to refresh the body and rejuvenate the tired muscles, this mattress is ideally suited towards that end.
The USA manufactured memory foam 10 inch mattress from Sleep Innovations uses patented eco-friendly federally approved technology which ensures the adequate support to your spine and neck while it costs almost the same as the conventional spring mattresses.
- You can select from different sizes of Sleep Innovations 10-inch Sure Temp Memory Foam Mattress like full size, California king, queen or even twin size; with the queen sized mattresses ruling the heart of users.
- This hypo allergic mattress is naturally resistant to dust, mites, molds and other bacteria and has almost no odor.
- The inherent fire-resistance border means that you can sleep safely on it in case of an unfortunate fire accident.
- This durable mattress has a 7 inch base layer crafted to provide a firm support to your body and spread your weight uniformly without any dents or sagging.
- The base layer is topped by a 3 inch layer of SureTemp™ memory foam using an exclusive open-cell technology that allows better circulation of air and easy dissipation of body heat so that you can enjoy your sleep in a cool ideal temperature.
- The sturdy queen sized Sleep Innovation memory foam mattress measures 60-inch x 80-inch x 10-inch.
- It weighs 81 pounds.
- The two layers inside the mattress are encased in a strong and stretchable circular knit mattress cover which adds to the look and feel of luxury and comfort.
- It boasts of innovative technology and high quality materials to bring you a well-made mattress that will last for years.
- In fact, the manufacturers offer an amazing twenty year warranty on the mattress which is not valid however, if you remove the mattress cover.
- For convenience in shipment and handling, the entire mattress is snugly packed and sealed and needs at least forty eight hours to regain its fully expanded dimensions.
- The unique Sleep Innovations 10-inch Sure Temp Memory Foam Mattress has therapeutic qualities to improve your sleeping experience.
- It offers the correct amount of cushioning to the various pressure points in your body so that all sore and stiff muscles are completely relaxed and rejuvenated while you sleep.
- It supports the natural alignment of your neck and spine thereby minimizing the risk of injury, which so often happens while lying on soft, bumpy spring mattresses.
- As your body weight spreads out evenly over the firm mattress, superior air circulation guarantees a much-needed peaceful and relaxing sleeping experience.
- The unique technology used in the mattress isolates and absorbs motion vibrations so that your sleep is not disturbed by any movement from your partner.
Sleep Innovations 10-inch Sure Temp Memory Foam Mattress will definitely enhance the benefits you receive from a good night’s rest. It provides just the right comfort, cushioning and relaxation required for total rejuvenation of a tired body.
The technological innovations incorporating antimicrobial property, proper heat dissipation, fire-retardant edges or uniform distribution of body weight make this mattress far superior than conventional mattresses available in the market.
Thứ Sáu, 26 tháng 2, 2016
There are many different sleep disorders about including narcolepsy, insomnia, restless legs, sleep deprivation and sleep apnea. This article goes over what sleep apnea is and symptoms of the disorder.
There are 2 types of sleep apnea: obstructive sleep apnea syndrome and central sleep apnea.
Obstructive sleep apnea syndrome is categorized by episodes of upper airway blockage during sleep. These episodes are repetitive and associated with reduced blood oxygen saturation. There are many things that can block the upper airways including large tonsils, excess tissue in the airway, a large tongue, and airway muscles relaxing and collapsing during sleep. The nose and the structure of the jaw can also contribute to sleep apnea.
Central Sleep Apnea is also characterized by episodes of upper airway blockage and lack of effort in breathing during sleep. Central sleep apnea is rare in comparison to obstructive sleep apnea syndrome and is also much more difficult to diagnose. Neuromuscular problems are usually involved in this type of apnea.
Generally the symptoms of this sleep disorder are that one stops breathing during sleep but unfortunately is unaware and one is very sleepy during the day.
Some effects of obstructive sleep apnea can be:
- · Morning headaches
- · High blood pressure
- · Loud snoring
- · Excess weight
- · Dry mouth upon awakening
- · Depression
- · Difficulty concentration
- · Heartburn
- · Excessive sweating during sleep
- · Rapid weight gain
- · Restless sleep
- · Insomnia
- · Reduced libido
Sleep apnea can be life threatening and needs medical attention as soon as possible. If it goes undiagnosed it can cause heart attacks, strokes, an irregular heartbeat and impotence to name a few things.
If you feel like you may have it or a sleep disorders please see a Doctor. A doctor will determine where you have apnea by giving you a sleep test called a polysomnography. There are two types of polysomnograms. One polysomnogram is taken overnight and involves monitoring muscle tension, brain waves, eye movement, respiration and oxygen levels in the blood. The other type of polysomnogram is a home test. You are hooked up to electrodes by a sleep technologist who will tell you how to record your sleep.
If you are found to have a mild case, then this can usually be treated by lifestyle or behavioral changes. Things like losing weight or sleeping on your side will be recommended to you. You may be given an oral device to help reduce snoring and prevent the problem. Even if you do have a mild case you should be aware that this could lead to a moderate or severe case. Sleep apnea is progressive and as you age it can get worse, so trying to overcome it as soon as you can is key.
Moderate to severe cases are usually treated with a Continuous Positive Airway Pressure machine (C-PAP). More severe cases may involve a Bi-level machine that blows two different air pressures i.e. when the person inhales the pressure is higher than when exhaling.
If treatments do not help, there are surgery options but these are only an option when nothings helps the issue.
Thứ Năm, 21 tháng 1, 2016
Water mattress or a waterbed water bed is a bed or mattress filled with water. Water beds for medical use are reported several times in the nineteenth century. The modern version was invented in San Francisco in 1967 and patented in 1971, became extremely popular in the United States in the 1970s, in keeping with the spirit of this hedonistic period.
Pros and cons:
+ Shape fits exactly to the body, which limits the pressure, especially at the joints. They limit the pressure on the spine, allowing muscles to relax completely posture. This can be useful in the treatment of some pain. In paralytic or handicapped, they can reduce the risk of bedsores.
+ Grime and dead skin particles cannot penetrate into the mattress, less risk of allergies.
- Their heating is expensive, but less than a blanket. A waterbed consumes between 300 and 1500 kW-h/an, depending on climate, bed size and other factors. This consumption can be 60% lower for soft-side models
- Move a waterbed is more difficult than traditional bed: it must be drained of water and the frame disassembled. After reassembling and filling the water must be heated for several hours (or days) for it to resume the correct temperature.
- Sometimes there are leaks. Plastic envelopes reduce the damage, but it must be emptied, repair, fill and warm the bed.
- the weight of water beds can strain the floor (bed 160 x 200 x 20 cm weighs 640 kg)
Water beds are equipped with multiple layers of fibers, or synthetic foam for maximum stabilization.